What are the Benefits to My Center?
- Information - Early notification on impending legislation, regulation changes and state wide programs
- Lobbyist-Legislative representation at the Capitol to ensure regulators and legislators understand how their decisions affect the child care industry
- Representation as provider’s voice on BFTS committees and within advocacy organizations
- Support and guidance on business, operations and regulatory issues
- Meetings to discuss various issues and current events
- Conference discounts for all management staff at our bi-annual conferences which provide relevant information to run your center
- Free or reduced cost webinars on industry and business topics
- Full access to our website including member’s only content
- Discounts on products and services needed for your business
- Discounted criminal record checks through GCCA
- Access to experts in the legal and human resource, marketing and accounting field
- Clarification on questions you might not want to ask on your own
- Leadership opportunities through committee and board involvement
- Networking with other providers sharing common interests and concerns
- Your membership income is vital to help us deliver the advocacy work we do for our industry!
All of these benefits with just one low membership fee.
1. Join online by completing membership registration below.
2. Download the membership application and mail or fax it to us.
3. Call us at (770) 752-4117.
*Mail your application to:
Georgia Child Care Association
Attn: Membership Committee
5490 McGinnis Village Place, Ste. 215
Alpharetta, GA 30005
Fax to:(770) 752-4207