Issues That Matter to Our Members
- Limiting exemptions to licensing so that all programs must adhere to health and safety standards when caring for children
- Review playground regulations and understanding what could trigger an unwanted violation
- Review regulations specific to after school population and work with DECAL to amend existing regulations to be more age appropriate
- Supervision citation as an "add on" rule violation when an incident occurs
- Know your rights to refute a citation without impacting your relationship with your consultant
- Understand the new enforcement policies and don't have "repeat" violations that can cost program compliancy points
For more information on the issues that matter, click on the topic of interest to you.